CENECO MAINTENANCE WORKS TOMORROW
To ensure the stability of its distribution lines, Central Negros Electric Cooperative, Inc. (CENECO) will conduct line maintenance activities on the following schedule:
Date: April 29, 2012 - Sunday
Time: 8:00 AM to 5:00PM
* Conduct preventive maintenance at Lopez Substation, Hda. Maquina, Silay City
* Conduct degasification of 5MVA Power Transformer at Silay Substation, Hda. Maquina, Silay City
* Replacement of rotten 69KV Sub-Transmission Line poles from Silay Substation to Structure # 58, Hda. Santa Maria, Silay City
* Conduct load shifting Silay Feeder - Lopez Feeder 2 to Panaogao Feeder 2
* Tree trimming covering area of Silay Feeders - Lopez Feeders 1, 2, and 3
LF1 Caneland (AIDSISA), Mansiguinon, Lantawan, Brgy. Guimbalaon, Brgy. Kapitan Ramon, Brgy. Patag
LF2 Major portion of Silay Proper, Brgy. Mambulak, Brgy. Rizal, portion of Brgy. Lantad, portion of Brgys. 1,2,3,4
LF3 Hawaiian Central, Silay, Brgy. Balaring, Sitio Bungol, Sitio Mambag-id, Sitio Beraño, portion of Brgy. Lantad
Time: 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM
PF2 From Panao-gao Substation - McKinley Gomez, Sta. Theresa Academy, Silay Institute, Equitable Bank, Ice Plant, CENECO (SFO), Sea View Subd., Highway (Sta Theresita - Sea View), Sitio Dacutan Dacu, Hofilenia Subd., Carmela Valley Silay, Hda. Consolacion, Brgy. Guinhalaran, Sea View, Buen Retiro
Affected member-consumers are advised to turn-off their electrical switch/es during the said power interruption for safety reasons. When electricity supply resumes, please provide allowance of about 10-15 minutes before switching on all electrical appliances and facilities to avoid power surge.
For inquiries, please call your CENECO Call Center at telephone numbers 1621, 709-1256, 709-1257 and 435-3640 to 55 local 259.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
(SGD.) SULPICIO C. LAGARDE, JR.