The driver of a Prime Mover was electrocuted while fixing his electrical connection in Purok Paglaum, Barangay Paraiso, Sagay City around 5:00 p.m. Sunday.
Police Chief Inspector Robert Mansueto, Sagay City PNP OIC police chief identified the victim as Lemuel Laniohan, 30, married, resident of the place.
His wife told police that her husband was cutting a PVC that holds the wire to replace it with bamboo. While cutting the PVC, he did not know that it touched a live wire connected to the one he was holding.
The wife said the victim still managed to say that he was electrocuted, but suddenly collapsed.
They rushed him to Lopez District Planters Foundation Hospital but was declared dead on arrival by attending physician.
They have two minor children.*